How can I be a good pet?
- Make him part of the family. Pets, especially dogs, need companionship.
- Pet proof your house.
- Care for your pet.
- Spay and neuter your pet.
- Always keep an ID tag on your pet.
- Train your pet to understand obedience.
- Give him the exercise he needs.
- Feed him properly.
What makes you a good pet owner?
You should be committed: Pets are trustworthy, provide their owner comfort, love and companionship. In return pet owner should have the willingness to nurture the pet and to provide best care for pet’s respective life stages.
What is the easiest pet to take care of?
Easiest Small Animals to Care for and Why They Might be Right for You
- Hamsters. While hamsters are fun and active pets, they are nocturnal, which means that they can be a disappointing pet for small children.
- Guinea Pigs.
- Mice and Rats.
- Hermit Crabs.
Are ferrets good pets?
Ferrets make excellent pets for people who have the time for them, and who bond well with animals. Ferrets are naturally quiet, friendly, inquisitive, intelligent, and companionable. At certain points in the day, they are also exceedingly active and capable of getting themselves into trouble unless they are supervised.