How do you get a pet in Runescape?
Method 1 Normal Pets
- Double check to see if you have at least 4 summoning (you should get 4 summoning after you complete wolf whistle.)
- Click on the summoning stat in the stats menu.
- A guide should pop up.
- Try starting out with a kitten if you have only 4 summoning.
- Go to the pet store, buy a pet, and voila!
What Should I Feed My Pet Rock?
A rock’s favorite food is pea gravel. They are also fond of quartz of milk, always best served from a mason jar. The great news is you only need to feed them about once a week so the food lasts forever. Once a year, treat them to the Hard Rock Cafe if there’s one near you.
How do you make a pet rock?
Easy Rock Pets –
Can you get a pet with a pet out Osrs?
Available to members only, some pets must be raised to maturity by following the player, such as cats. Pets can also be interacted with.
What is the rarest pet in Osrs?
Hardest Pets To Get in OSRS (Rarest Pets) –
- REXPRIME/SUPREME DAGANNOTH PET. 
- TANGLEROOT FARMING PET. 
- OLMLET GIANT OLM PET. 
- PET KREE’ARRA ARMADYL PET. 
- GIANT SQUIRREL AGILITY PET. 
- ROCK GOLEM MINING PET. 
- CRITTER/DARK CORE CORP. BEAST PET. 
- BLOODHOUND MASTER CLUE PET. 
Do pets do anything Osrs?
Pets can also be interacted with. Most pets do not serve a purpose other than aesthetics, as most pets are very rare drops from certain bosses or skilling activities, and thus are often considered prestigious. Unlike other pets, kittens must be stroked and fed regularly or they will run away.