How do I register my cat as an emotional support animal?
The only emotional support cat registration you need is an ESA letter.
- Connect with a licensed mental health professional online or in real life.
- Qualify for an ESA letter from a licensed mental health professional.
- Make sure your cat does not pose a threat to others.
How do I register my dog as an emotional support animal?
The only legitimate way to qualify your dog as an Emotional Support Animal is by obtaining a recommendation letter from a licensed mental health professional. If you do not have a therapist or are having trouble finding one, you can connect with a mental health professional through an online platform.
Can you register your dog as an emotional support animal UK?
Currently Emotional Support Animals do not have the same legal rights as Service Animals in the UK. Registering your Animal may help you take your Emotional Support Animal shopping, travelling and living with you. These businesses also have discounts available for ESA Registry members and their ESA companions.
How do you get an emotional support animal?
Steps to getting an emotional support animal
- Determine if you would benefit from an ESA’s support.
- Connect with a licensed mental health professional in our network.
- Choose the type of animal to adopt, if you currently do not have a pet.
- Train your ESA to be a good citizen.
- Properly use your ESA letter.