When you buy a toy hammock, mounting hardware is usually included.
- Determine where you want the toy hammock.
- Double-check the location.
- Drill pilot holes into your marked spots.
- Twist in the mounting hooks.
- Hang the toy hammock on the hooks using the loops attached to the net.
How do you hang an animal net?
EpicKids Stuffed Animal Hammock Installation Video –
How do you hang up stuffed animals?
Install a long shelf nearly the length of the room to keep stuffed animals on. This is another good solution if your child no longer plays with them but wants to keep them a while longer. Hang a shoe organizer to store small stuffed animals behind the door. Make your own stuffed animal net if you’re feeling crafty.
How do you make a stuffed animal net out of a sheet?
- Cut the sheet into a square.
- Fold the sheet from one corner to the other to form a triangle.
- Cut a 1-inch slit in each of the 3 corners diagonally from the center toward the corner, approximately 2 inches inward from the tip of the corner.
- Drill one hole in the corner of the room.
How do you make a corner hammock for toys?
Tip to How to Make a Toy Hammock –
How do you hang a net on the wall?
- Locate the wall studs using a stud finder.
- Screw in hooks to the wall studs near the ceiling.
- Attach the left and right top corners of the netting to the end hooks on the wall.
- Allow the netting to drape.
- Attach lightweight nautical items or attach items reminiscent of a beach or ocean theme to the netting.
How do you make a pet net for stuffed animals?
DIY – Stuffed Animal Storage Net/Hammock –