Liberally sprinkling baking soda, a natural odor eliminator, on your furniture or carpet and allowing it to sit overnight is a great first step to neutralize dog smells.
Plus, it’s completely safe for your fur baby.
Another option is to look to your bar cart.
Reichert advises spraying areas where dogs lie with vodka.
How do I get rid of animal smell in house?
Method 1: Vinegar Solution
- Treat a dry problem spot on the carpet by wetting it with equal parts vinegar and water.
- Use a spray bottle to spritz the area rather than soak it.
- After a few minutes, blot the area by pressing it with folded paper towels, removing as much liquid as possible.
How do I get rid of cat smell in house?
5 Cat Urine Odor Removal Tips
- By Jennifer Sellers, Petfinder contributor.
- Remove as much urine as possible.
- Break down the stain and smell with an enzymatic cleaner.
- Clean the area with an extracting wet vac but avoid steam cleaners.
- Follow-up with a baking soda-based air freshener.
- Find ways to prevent future accidents.
How do you remove pet odor from walls?
Scrub bare floors and walls soiled by pets with vinegar, wood floor cleaner, or an odor-neutralizing product, which you can purchase at a pet supply store for $10 to $25. Try a 1:9 bleach-to-water solution on surfaces it won’t damage, like cement floors or walls.